We wanted to reach out to our customers, friends, and neighbours to take a moment to address the global outbreak of COVID-19 virus. It is having a far-reaching impact, and our industry is no exception.
You are our priority. You have helped us build this business into a community and Table Culture is committed to implementing precautions and best practices in response to the outbreak, in order to minimise risk to our industry, employees and you, the community. As this is a quickly evolving situation, we have already implemented protocols in store and are closely monitoring for updates to make necessary changes with guidance from local public health agencies. Because we are small,we are nimble.
- This commitment starts with our staff. We have had an honest meeting with our staff about what they are comfortable with and discussed best practices, and encouraged prioritising their health, and if feeling unwell, to remain at home.
- We have increased the frequency of hand washing throughout the day and after each transaction handling money.
- We continue to sanitise and wipe down surfaces that have come into human contact. This includes Eftpos machines after each use.
- We continue to monitor the situation closely.
So what can we offer going forward:
- Our online store is open 24/7 and we would like to offer FREE delivery in the metro area, commencing today. Please select CLICK
+ COLLECT when ordering and we will be in touch.
- Virtual shopping - we are happy to FaceTime with you and walk you around the store if you can't make it in.
- We are happy to chat over the phone and send images based on your needs.
- We also have Click + Collect option online.
- Whilst our returns policy is very already very flexible, we can review each return on a case by case basis, recognising that you may not be able to get back to the store in usual time frame. Just chat to us.
- AfterPay option to spread payments.
- A friendly face in store :)
There is a lot of uncertainty, but one thing is certain: our commitment to you, our staff and to our business. The world will keep turning and Birthdays, Anniversaries etc will still need to be celebrated. Beautiful wine will need to be drunk. Hearty, healthy meals will still need to be made.
We remain open and ready to welcome you and are focusing on the things we can do, rather than those we can't. On behalf of all small business, we ask you continue to support us so we in turn can support you.
Look forward to seeing you soon.
and the Table Culture team Tracy, Mia and Darby.